Silver Bullet Healing
A simple solution to a complicated problem.
1 day session
1 day to fully focus on you.
Sort yourself out the quickest way I know how.
Using everything at my disposal to get you in better shape, mentally, emotionally and physically.
Please note that healing is not the same as curing. AND; Healing creates space for new things to happen in your life.
1 day session
I can't split this day in smaller pieces. But even if I could. Rather than doing 1 hour sessions for months or years, we start in the morning and keep on going until we are done.
The day will contain any and or all of the things I have learned in order to get to the core, get the sting out and get you on your way again.
* You will be asked to answer some questions before the day and send them in.
* For the day itself you will be required to have an open mind and eagerness to change your current situation.
* You will also get homework at the end of the day.
Most clients, regardless of their level of physical fitness report a good night sleep after this day.
If you can, take the next couple of days off work because:
* To give you time to rest and let things sink in. Sleep, rest, drink plenty of water.
* To get to grips with whatever your homework is.
Because so much change takes place during this day:
Make sure there is someone you trust around when you are home the next couple of days.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, book the introduction session. This is where we will get to know each other.
If it turns out that the 1 day session is not for you, the introduction session will most probably clear up some things in your life. All of the people who decided not to go ahead with the 1 day session said that this introduction chat was very beneficial.
What if you don’t do anything about your current situation? It will stay the way it is and it most probably will get worse.
What if you do something about your current situation? (with me or someone else.) You will be working towards change. And if you choose for the 1 day session, change will be fast.
Admittedly, it is not for the fainthearted…. It really isn't. Working on yourself for a whole day is very intense. But the end result will give you choice. Freedom to choose. When you are stuck in life, choices are taken away from you. Once you are unstuck, you have freedom to choose again.
After the 1 day, there will be 3 follow up sessions of about 2 hours each to keep the momentum going and iron out new things you find on your path.
How to go about this?
* Book your introduction session.
* We have a chat to see if this is the right thing for you to do right now. (Allow up to 2 hours.)
* If it is, you will get homework and we set a date for your homework to be completed.
* I will send you a link for the 1 day session.
* You book and pay.
* You do your homework and send it in on time.
* You come in for the 1 day session!
* This can be done in person or via internet.
* There will be 3 follow up calls to see how you are doing / ask any questions / keep you on track.